Monday, August 11, 2008

Classic Rock, a Trip through the Past

Pictures by Brendan Smith esq.



Are you boycotting the Olympics? I decided not to watch them at all this year. I guess I'd rather watch Major League Baseball than water polo. There's too many exciting divisional races to watch in MLB. I'm also sick of Brett Favre. It's almost as bad as the Michael Vick story a few years back. Every channel I turned on said, "Michael Vick, Michael Vick," and it's no different than the Brett Favre story. Seriously, If I quit working at say, Lowes, and said, "I'm done," and they had a year long going away party and everything, and then I went away for three months, I couldn't expect to come back and say, "I want my job back." They wouldn't give it to me, now would they? They probably already hired someone to take my place. Why is Brett Favre, Mr. "Blue collar guy" any different. And I'm sure that Lowes wouldn't offer me 20 million dollars to stay away. Favre sucks.
Okay, now I've officially participating in the blogging "first draft culture" and just went off on the first thing that came to mind. I'm now guilty of that, too. Kind of sad. Anyway, I made another podcast, it contains some classic rock along with some great old punk and new wavish stuff. Enjoy

8th Glorious Podcast

No comments: